Monday, December 14, 2009

..tender tennessee christmas..

..arrived on the coldest night of the year to the warmest embrace....winter dream tea lattes cristen the baby whisk..morning photoshoot with Scruffy & the most charming apartment....florida rolls snake rolls at P.M...Sex & The City movie on the sofa with Gigi's red velvet cupcake (my first..but not my last)....Opryland Hotel.. ..where it rains twinkle lights & everything is named Magnolia....endless photos of the most charming patios..BLT..Dickens of a Christmas in Franklin..3 hours is just enough..top floor view from a hidden room in the antique shop..sugar plums that get you drunk....endless inspiration in enchanting twinkly rustic boutiques (that make you wish you lived in them)....dried pomegranates & the perfect color mucklucks..wine flatbread & the transcendent smell of basil..the Nutcracker & future mother daughter plans..RockBand with added accordian..the perfect misty morning for brunch & Leipers fork....making plans for Paris (we vacation well together)..walking in the fog being real about things people don't talk about..Serenite paper flowers & the perfect new journal....Bailey's cheesecake & a drive through the countryside with hidden homes & Alpaca "farms"....not wanting to leave the company of a friend who makes me feel my best & conversations that reveal our true selves..

2 comments:

Christiana said...

Oh my the tears.

This was a priceless trip.

Thank you for coming here, into my new world, and reminding me who I want to be - for always helping me be my best.

I will love you forever.

<3

[While I will only LIKE suffixes and stuff.] ;)

Tina said...

Do you need info on residential treatment? Then articles like this one can really help you out. Thanks for posting.